Friday, December 4, 2015

Felt Tractor Ornament - Free Pattern

Some of you may remember a couple Christmas' ago when I made this tractor ornament for a little friend of mine.


Well, when I decided I wanted to make a tractor ornament I searched the internet for a pattern...  And was unable to find one.  So I looked at this picture for inspiration and made my own...




I love the way it turned out.  It is very simple, but sweet and perfect for a little boy who loves tractors.  I kept mine plain, but could easily be embellished.   Some embroidery or added details are always a great addition; have a little fun!

6 comments:

  1. This is great!I too am a Christian. I am a kiwi who lives in the UK. I volunteer at a really old water mill and want to make a tractor garland to help make the little shop look that bit more colourful. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it! Hope it works well for you!

      Delete
  2. im going to make this pattern too for my nephew that said he wants one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope it works well for you! I'm sure he'll love it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait to add this to our Old MacDonald felt collection! Alisha

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...